|Lamivudine||nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor|
|Nevirapine||non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor|
|Stavudine||nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor|
|Trade names||Triomune, others|
|Defined daily dose||not established|
Lamivudine/nevirapine/stavudine (3TC/NVP/d4T) is a medication used to treat HIV/AIDS. It is a fixed dose combination of lamivudine, nevirapine, and stavudine. It is either used by itself or along with other antiretrovirals. It is taken by mouth twice a day.
The medication is generally well tolerated. Side effects are those of the underlying medications. This may include rash, numbness, pancreatitis, and high blood lactate levels. Use is not recommended in those with significant liver problems. It is unclear if use in pregnancy is safe for the baby and recommendations include starting in the second trimester if possible.
It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system. The wholesale cost in the developing world is about 9.56 USD per month. As of 2015 it is not commercially available in the United States.
- "WHOCC - ATC/DDD Index". www.whocc.no. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- World Health Organization (2009). Stuart MC, Kouimtzi M, Hill SR (eds.). WHO Model Formulary 2008. World Health Organization. p. 160. hdl:10665/44053. ISBN 9789241547659.
- "Nevirapine/stavudine/lamivudine" (PDF). aidsmap. Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 December 2016. Retrieved 18 December 2016.
- World Health Organization (2019). World Health Organization model list of essential medicines: 21st list 2019. Geneva: World Health Organization. hdl:10665/325771. WHO/MVP/EMP/IAU/2019.06. License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO.
- "Lamivudine + Stavudine + Nevirapine". International Drug Price Indicator Guide. Retrieved 8 December 2016.
- Kasper, Dennis L.; Fauci, Anthony S.; Hauser, Stephen; Longo, Dan; Jameson, J. Larry; Loscalzo, Joseph (2015). Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 19/E (Vol.1 & Vol.2). McGraw Hill Professional. p. 1277. ISBN 9780071802161. Archived from the original on 2016-12-20.
- Siegfried, NL; Van Deventer, PJ; Mahomed, FA; Rutherford, GW (19 April 2006). "Stavudine, lamivudine and nevirapine combination therapy for treatment of HIV infection and AIDS in adults". The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (2): CD004535. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD004535.pub2. PMID 16625606.
- "Lamivudine mixture with Nevirapine and Stavudine". Drug Information Portal. U.S. National Library of Medicine.