Jump to navigation Jump to search
Add suggestions to the talk page WikiProjectMed talk:Tech
- [Mid] (ticket) Add language links -> will need Wikidata functionality (ticket)
- [Mid] Allow history import for articles with larger histories. A bunch of these failed import with Ibrahem's tool.
- [Low] Add "Preview page with this template" 
- [Low] Will need to add "language settings" to the sidebar when languages are enabled
- [Low] Allow embedding a calculator widget like 
- [Low] (ticket) Add JsonConfig extension needed here https://mdwiki.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_obesity
- [Low] Import the histories for the video script pages from EN WP. Ie the history of this page should import to this page Video:Malaria
- [Mid] (ticket) have MDWiki recognized as a "language" of WP
- Improve "history import tool". For a given page on MDWiki would be nice to be able to state what page from EN Wikipedia it should import from.
- Fix redirect creation tool as it is unable to import redirects due to them all being mirrored now. Need to build an API fork function.
- [Mid] (ticket) Install CentralNotice extension 
- [Mid] (ticket Allow the option to restore mirroring when an article is deleted. This may work by deleting the page and then having a button under "more" that says "restore page mirroring". This will leave the ability to delete a page and have it remain deleted in the fork.
- Find all articles with ==Society and culture== or == Society and culture == more than once
- Redirect the EN name to the name of the article in the target language for Or.
- Change the "target language" entry so that ONLY one of the language of Wikipedia can be choosen. Have it sort based on the language code so that when you entry "ja" Japanese is first
- A number of the articles listed under "in process" are completed such as "Squamous cell skin cancer"
- If one puts in "or" and than hits "sign in" the tool should remember the "or" you entered
- If someone puts in "Or" it should automatically convert it to lower case "or" so that an error is not given
- Prior data
- Collect prior data for translation efforts: take all the EN leads that have been developed and determine how many of the leads in other languages are translations of it. This can be determined by finding that the same references are used.
- Request for CTX improvements (stream lining the process) 
- Fix the issue around missing references. CTX produces and than user needs to add the missing reference tags and re expand the infobox.. Prior ticket from 2018. (ticket 2021)
- (ticket) Add export to Commons to NC Commons
- (ticket) Improve the tool with the addition of deletion on MDWiki after the move
- Group images on NC Commons into sets. Allow the crop tool to work on an entire set.
- (ticket) video not coming through
- (ticket) For NC Commons when I import a File also bring over the file itself
- (ticket) WikEd on NC Commons
- (ticket) Activate the translate extension
- Done (ticket) Increase file size on NC Commons to 100 mb and add upload wizard
- Done (ticket) extension to allow us to use iframes from owidm
- (ticket) Bring the OWIDM extension through this process  (cost for tech work ~1,000 USD)
- Applying to us translatewiki.net
- User:Doc James/Test2
- Make scrolling slower.
- Add a narrow slider to the left of the scan
- Improve loading (or show a loading icon)