Jump to navigation Jump to search
|, CD131, CDw131, IL3RB, IL5RB, SMDP5, colony stimulating factor 2 receptor beta common subunit, betaGMR, colony stimulating factor 2 receptor subunit beta|
CSF2RB (also known as cytokine receptor common subunit beta) is a common subunit to the following type I cytokine receptors:
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000100368 - Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000071714 - Ensembl, May 2017
- "Human PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- "Mouse PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Woodcock JM, Zacharakis B, Plaetinck G, Bagley CJ, Qiyu S, Hercus TR, Tavernier J, Lopez AF (November 1994). "Three residues in the common beta chain of the human GM-CSF, IL-3 and IL-5 receptors are essential for GM-CSF and IL-5 but not IL-3 high affinity binding and interact with Glu21 of GM-CSF". The EMBO Journal. 13 (21): 5176–85. doi:10.1002/j.1460-2075.1994.tb06848.x. PMC 395466. PMID 7957082.