Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Peripheral T-cell lymphoma|
|a,b)Peripheral T- cell Lymphoma infiltration, bone marrow biopsy|
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma refers to a group of T-cell lymphomas that develop away from the thymus or bone marrow.
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphomas
- Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma
- Extranodal natural killer/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type
- Enteropathy type T-cell lymphoma
- Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma-Not-Otherwise-Specified
In ICD-10, cutaneous T-cell lymphomas are classified separately.
- ↑ "Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma". Lymphoma Research Foundation. Archived from the original on 2021-05-19. Retrieved 2021-05-19.
- ↑ "ACS :: What Is Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma?". Archived from the original on 2010-06-27. Retrieved 2009-02-03.