Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Typical B‐cell prolymphocytic leukaemia|
A B-cell leukemia is any of several types of lymphoid leukemia which affect B cells.
Types include (with ICD-O code):
- 9823/3 - B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma
- 9826/3 - Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, mature B-cell type
- 9833/3 - B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia
- 9835/3-9836/3 - Precursor B lymphoblastic leukemia
- 9940/3 - Hairy cell leukemia
- ↑ "B-Cell Leukemia (Concept Id: C2004493) - MedGen - NCBI". www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Archived from the original on 21 November 2021. Retrieved 21 November 2021.