ATCvet code QI
ATCvet code QI Immunologicals is a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System for veterinary medicinal products, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the classification of drugs and other medical products for veterinary use.
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
|QI01 Immunologicals for Aves|
|QI02 Immunologicals for Bovidae|
|QI03 Immunologicals for Capridae|
|QI04 Immunologicals for Ovidae|
|QI05 Immunologicals for Equidae|
|QI06 Immunologicals for Felidae|
|QI07 Immunologicals for Canidae|
|QI08 Immunologicals for Leporidae|
|QI09 Immunologicals for Suidae|
|QI10 Immunologicals for Pisces|
|QI11 Immunologicals for rodents|
|QI20 Immunologicals for other species|
- Immune sera and immunoglobulins for human use are in the ATC group J06.
- Vaccines for human use are in the ATC group J07.
- "The ATCvet classification system" (PDF). European Medicines Agency. Retrieved 2020-02-01.
- "ATCvet Code, ein Klassierungssystem für Tierarzneimittel" (in German). University of Zurich. Retrieved 2020-02-01.
- "ATCvet Index 2021: code QI". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.