Jump to navigation Jump to search
OHL or Ohl may refer to:
- Occupational hearing loss, hearing loss due to exposures at work
- Latvian Hockey Higher League, known in Latvian as the Optibet hokeja līga
- Oberste Heeresleitung, the Supreme Army Command of Germany in World War I
- Obrascón Huarte Lain, a Spanish construction company
- Old Hill railway station's National Rail station code
- Ontario Hockey League, one of the three Major Junior ice hockey leagues which constitute the Canadian Hockey League
- Open Hardware License (disambiguation)
- Oral hairy leukoplakia, a type of oral pathology
- Oud-Heverlee Leuven, a Belgian football club
- Overhead line, such as an overhead electric line used for railway and tram electric power supply
- Ozburn-Hessey Logistics
- Overhung Load, in regard to an electric motor it is the allowable radial load on the shaft of a motor, at a certain distance from the base of the shaft.
- Don Ohl, an American former NBA professional basketball player
- Maude Andrews Ohl (1862–1943), American journalist, poet, novelist
- Russell Ohl, an American crystal engineer recognized for patenting the modern solar cell
- Ohl, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OHL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.