- Shani Evenstein
- Doug Taylor
- James Heilman
Conversation prior to getting a quorum:
James explained that orders for Internet-in-a-Box were coming in and the first 32 units had shipped. James is looking for a mass-import of DDD - defined daily dosage - into Wikidata from the WHO database.He's also interested in a tool to monitor those Wikidata entries for vandalism. James will liaise with Shani to turn the IiaB press release into a blog post - perhaps Lane Rasberry will be able to help by using his Signpost article as well. James will circulate by email. James scheduled to talk at three conferences: WMNL at early November; Global Digital health Forum - Washington DC in December; Geneva Health Forum in April 2018.
Next meeting discussion points:
- Endorsing the movement strategy.
- Changing board roles: secretary & treasurer.
- Creating network of people: adding external board members.
- Membership Bot
- Wikidata Con Report
- Daniel's report on emergencies
- James' report on the NL conference