- add w:en:WP:MCB, WP:VetMed, WP:Neuroscience
- Remove BLPs and companies
- download better quality images when clicked on
- ability to add larger pictures than thumbnail
- ability to save data to an sd card
- allow direct sharing between phones (asked on 2016 community wishlist)
Possible data collection
1) A CSV file of the date by the number of downloads of each app 2) For the viewing of content right from the harddrive a) Product loaded b) Number of page views of that product c) Terms searched for which returns zero results
Launching a language
A number of translations are needed plus a logo.
Offline Medical Wikipedia
Like Wikipedia all content here is open access, meaning that it is free to download, reuse, share, and build upon. If you like this app and are interested in helping to make it better, please join us. Keep in mind that this is volunteer-generated content. While we try our best to make it as accurate as possible, it is not perfect. Thus we request that you use common sense.
Android app details
Title: Medical Wikipedia (Offline)
Sub-Title: Healthcare articles available offline, everywhere, for free!
Description: Wikipedia's Offline Medical Encyclopedia is the biggest collection of healthcare articles on Android. It includes medical, anatomy, medication, and sanitation articles. If you are in the developing world without access to the Internet or on a boat in the middle of nowhere you can now access one of the foremost and up-to-date medical dictionary, for free. Perfect for community health workers, doctors, medical students, and those simply interested in health. Also available in a number of other languages with ongoing efforts to expand the selection.
Powered by 
- en (live app, 50K articles)
- zh (live app, 6K articles)
- ar (live app, 10k articles)
- fa (live app, 7k articles)
- es (live app, 10k articles)
- pt (live app, 7k articles)
- fr, (live app 10k articles)
- de, (live app 10K articles)
- ja, (live app 10k articles)
- or (live app 2k articles)
- hi (version 2)
The app is open source which means that you can view its source code and build derivatives off it. You can do so by: