|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||146043.96 g·mol−1|
Varlilumab (INN; development code CDX-1127) is a monoclonal antibody designed for immunotherapy for solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. It is an anti-CD27 antibody and helps activate T-cells.
This drug was developed by Celldex Therapeutics.
It (in combination with ONT-10) has undergone a phase 1B clinical trial for advanced breast or ovarian cancer. In combination with anti-PD-1 nivolumab it has undergone a phase 1/2 trial for advanced refractory solid tumours
- World Health Organization (2014). "International Nonproprietary Names for Pharmaceutical Substances (INN). Proposed INN: List 111" (PDF). WHO Drug Information. 28 (2).
- Statement On A Nonproprietary Name Adopted By The USAN Council - Varlilumab, American Medical Association.
- Melão A (June 2017). "Varlilumab-Opdivo Combo Stabilizes or Shrinks Tumors in 80% of Solid-cancer Patients, Trial Shows".
- Clinical trial number NCT02270372 for "Study of ONT-10 and Varlilumab to Treat Advanced Ovarian or Breast Cancer" at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Clinical trial number NCT02335918 for "A Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of Anti-CD27 (Varlilumab) and Anti-PD-1 (Nivolumab) in Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors" at ClinicalTrials.gov