Talk:Burr hole

From WikiProjectMed
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Suggested move[edit source]

I suggest a move to trepanation. I've read about this topic out of morbid curiosity but never have heard this referred to as a burr hole. Technophant (talk) 04:39, 18 May 2021 (UTC)

Burr hole is the modern term... Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 05:09, 18 May 2021 (UTC)
@Doc James: Well it's a lot less scary sounding. Learned something. Good work. Technophant (talk) 05:25, 18 May 2021 (UTC)