Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up syncope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Syncope.|
Syncope may refer to:
- Syncope (medicine), also known as fainting
- Syncope (phonology), the loss of one or more sounds, particularly an unstressed vowel, from the interior of a word
- Syncopation, a musical effect caused by off-beat or otherwise unexpected rhythms
- Suspension, in music
- Syncope (genus), a genus of microhylidae frogs
- Syncope (album), an album by aggrotech band Tactical Sekt
- Syncopy Inc., a British film production company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syncope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.