|Hyperpigmented patches temple area|
|Frequency||Lua error in Module:PrevalenceData at line 5: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
Rowell's Syndrome was described by Professor Neville Rowell and colleagues in 1963. Patients with the syndrome have lupus erythematosus (discoid or systemic), annular lesions of the skin like erythema multiforme associated with a characteristic pattern of immunological abnormalities. It is uncommon but occurs worldwide.
Rowell's syndrome has been reported to occur with all subtypes of LE (systemic, acute, subacute or discoid). 
- Child FJ, Kapur N, Creamer D, Kobza Black A (March 1999). "Rowell's syndrome". Clinical and Experimental Dermatology. 24 (2): 74–7. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2230.1999.00422.x. PMID 10233657.
- Rowell's syndrome. http://www.casereports.in/articles/5/1/Rowells-syndrome.html Archived 2020-06-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Rowell NR, Beck JS, Anderson JR (August 1963). "Lupus Erythematosus and Erythema Multiforme-like Lesions: A Syndrome With Characteristic Immunological Abnormalities". Archives of Dermatology. 88: 176–80. doi:10.1001/archderm.1963.01590200064012. PMID 14043605.
- Aydogan K, Karadogan S, Balaban Adim S, Tunali S (September 2005). "Lupus erythematosus associated with erythema multiforme: report of two cases and review of the literature". Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 19 (5): 621–7. doi:10.1111/j.1468-3083.2005.01233.x. PMID 16164723.
- Duarte AF, Mota A, Pereira M, Baudrier T, Azevedo F (2008). "Rowell syndrome - case report and review of the literature". Dermatology Online Journal. 14 (3): 15. PMID 18627716.
- Lee A, Batra P, Furer V, Cheung W, Wang N, Franks A (2009). "Rowell syndrome (systemic lupus erythematosus + erythema multiforme)". Dermatology Online Journal. 15 (8): 1. PMID 19891909. Archived from the original on 2011-08-12. Retrieved 2020-12-10.