K-Phos No. 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Potassium phosphate, monobasic||Urinary acidifier|
|Sodium phosphate, monobasic, anhydrous||Minerals and electrolytes (among others/saline laxatives)|
|Trade names||Phospho-Trin 250 Neutral|
K-Phos No. 2 or potassium phosphate, monobasic and sodium phosphate, monobasic, anhydrous is a combination medicine. This medication is used to prevent kidney stones.
Society and culture
The cost of this combination medicine in the U.S. is $110 (USD) for 100 tablets (305 mg-700 mg) 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "K-Phos No. 2 Uses, Side Effects & Warnings". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 28 October 2020. Retrieved 21 April 2021.
- ↑ "K-Phos No. 2 Prices, Coupons & Patient Assistance Programs". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 22 January 2021. Retrieved 21 April 2021.
- Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
- Drugs with non-standard legal status
- Infobox drug articles with non-default infobox title
- Chemical articles without CAS registry number
- Articles without EBI source
- Chemical pages without ChemSpiderID
- Chemical pages without DrugBank identifier
- Articles without KEGG source
- Articles without InChI source
- Articles without UNII source
- Drugs missing an ATC code
- Articles containing unverified chemical infoboxes
- Drugs that are a combination of chemicals