Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
|Edited by||Perry Robins|
Deborah S. Sarnoff
|ISO 4||J. Drugs Dermatol.|
The Journal of Drugs in Dermatology is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal of dermatology published by Sanovaworks. The journal was established in 2002 by Mohs surgeon Perry Robins, founder of the Skin Cancer Foundation. It is the flagship publication of Sanovaworks, publisher of Derm-in-Review and Next Steps, as well as the sponsor of JDD Podcasts and two annual medical specialty conferences, Skin of Color Update (SOCU), and the ODAC Dermatology Aesthetic and Surgical (ODAC) conferences.
The following persons have been co-editor-in-chief of the journal:
- Elizabeth Hale MD (2004)
- Susan H. Weinkle MD (2005–2008)
- Keyvan Nouri MD (2005–2008)
- Sherry H. Hsiung MD (2008)
- James M. Spencer MD (2009–2013)
Abstracting and Indexing
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Embase/Excerpta Medica
The journal was accepted into the Science Citation Index in 2003 and received an impact factor in 2004. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2019 impact factor of 1.464.
- "Journal of Drugs in Dermatology". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2020-09-02.
- "Journal of Drugs in Dermatology". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2020-09-02.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2020-09-02.
- "Journal of Drugs in Dermatology y". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2020-09-02.
- Web of Science Master Journal List
- Journal of Drugs in Dermatology SanovaWorks. Retrieved 1 September 2020
- "Journal of Drugs in Dermatology". 2019 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2019.