Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Trade names||Cryselle 28|
Ethinyl estradiol and Norgestrel is a combination medicine. This medication is used for birth control pill, it does so by preventing ovulation
Society and culture
This combination medicine has a cost in the U.S. of $79 (USD) for 168 tablet (30 mcg-0.3 mg) 
- ↑ "Contraceptives, Oral, Combined". Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed). National Library of Medicine (US). 2006. Archived from the original on 25 February 2021. Retrieved 18 April 2021.
- ↑ "Ethinyl estradiol and norgestrel Uses, Side Effects & Warnings". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 31 March 2021. Retrieved 18 April 2021.
- ↑ "Elinest Prices, Coupons & Patient Assistance Programs". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 11 April 2021. Retrieved 18 April 2021.
- Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
- Infobox drug articles with non-default infobox title
- Chemical articles without CAS registry number
- Articles without EBI source
- Chemical pages without ChemSpiderID
- Chemical pages without DrugBank identifier
- Articles without KEGG source
- Articles without InChI source
- Articles without UNII source
- Drugs missing an ATC code
- Articles containing unverified chemical infoboxes
- Drugs that are a combination of chemicals