Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Trade names||Ortho Tri-Cyclen|
Ethinyl estradiol and Norgestimate is a combination medicine. This combination is used for birth control, both medications cause changes in the cervical mucus and uterine, hence preventing pregnancy.
Society and culture
This combination medicine has a cost in the U.S. of $50 (USD) for 84 tablets (35 mcg-0.25 mg) 
- ↑ "Contraceptives, Oral, Combined". Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed). National Library of Medicine (US). 2006. Archived from the original on 25 February 2021. Retrieved 20 April 2021.
- ↑ "Ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate Uses, Side Effects & Warnings". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 21 April 2021. Retrieved 20 April 2021.
- ↑ "Ethinyl estradiol/norgestimate Prices, Coupons & Patient Assistance Programs". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 2 March 2021. Retrieved 20 April 2021.
- Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
- Infobox drug articles with non-default infobox title
- Chemical articles without CAS registry number
- Articles without EBI source
- Chemical pages without ChemSpiderID
- Chemical pages without DrugBank identifier
- Articles without KEGG source
- Articles without InChI source
- Articles without UNII source
- Drugs missing an ATC code
- Articles containing unverified chemical infoboxes
- Drugs that are a combination of chemicals