Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Trade names||DayQuil Mucus Control DM|
Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin is a combination medicine. This medication is used by individuals who experience cough and chest congestion due to common cold
Society and culture
The combination medicine has a cost in the U.S. of $10 (USD) for 1000 ml liquid (20 mg-200 mg/10 mL) 
- ↑ "Dextromethorphan". Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed). National Library of Medicine (US). 2006. Archived from the original on 27 August 2021. Retrieved 20 April 2021.
- ↑ "Guaifenesin". Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed). National Library of Medicine (US). 2006. Archived from the original on 5 March 2021. Retrieved 20 April 2021.
- ↑ "Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin Uses, Side Effects & Warnings". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 21 April 2021. Retrieved 20 April 2021.
- ↑ "Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin Prices, Coupons & Patient Assistance Programs". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 6 September 2015. Retrieved 20 April 2021.
- Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
- Drugs with non-standard legal status
- Infobox drug articles with non-default infobox title
- Chemical articles without CAS registry number
- Articles without EBI source
- Chemical pages without ChemSpiderID
- Chemical pages without DrugBank identifier
- Articles without KEGG source
- Articles without InChI source
- Articles without UNII source
- Drugs missing an ATC code
- Articles containing unverified chemical infoboxes
- Drugs that are a combination of chemicals