Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Trade names||TriHIBit, ActHIB with Tripedia|
DTaP-Hib vaccine is a combination vaccine whose generic name is diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed with Haemophilus B conjugate vaccine, sometimes abbreviated to DTaP-Hib. It protects against the infectious diseases diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, and Haemophilus influenzae type B.
A branded formulation was marketed in the US as TriHIBit by Sanofi Pasteur, and administered by using the Sanofi DTaP vaccine Tripedia to reconstitute the Sanofi Hib vaccine ActHIB. TriHIBit and Tripedia were discontinued in 2011. The current Sanofi DTaP formulation is Daptacel.
- ↑ "Trihibit (diphtheria toxoid / haemophilus b conjugate (prp-t) vaccine / pertussis, acellular / tetanus toxoid) Disease Interactions". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 15 July 2018. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- ↑ "Notice to Readers FDA Approval of a Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine Combined by Reconstitution with an Acellular Pertussis Vaccine". Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 15 November 1996. pp. 993–995. Archived from the original on 15 July 2018. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- ↑ "Tripedia package insert" (PDF). US Food and Drug Administration. Archived from the original (PDF) on 12 January 2017. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- ↑ "ActHIB package insert" (PDF). US Food and Drug Administration. Archived (PDF) from the original on 13 February 2019. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- ↑ "Selected Discontinued U.S. Vaccines" (PDF). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Archived (PDF) from the original on 23 November 2017. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
- Articles without EBI source
- Chemical pages without ChemSpiderID
- Chemical pages without DrugBank identifier
- Articles without KEGG source
- Articles without InChI source
- Articles without UNII source
- Drugs with no legal status
- Articles containing unverified chemical infoboxes
- Drugs that are a combination of chemicals
- Portal templates with all redlinked portals
- Combination drugs
- Combination vaccines
- Whooping cough
- All stub articles
- Vaccine stubs