Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Codeine phosphate||Opiad, antitussive|
|Trade names||Guaiatussin AC|
|Breastfeeding||Not safe |
Codeine phosphate and Guaifenesin is a combination medicine. This medication is used for relief of cough caused by bronchial irritation and assists in loosening phlegm hence, productive coughs occur
Society and culture
The cost of this combination medicine in the U.S. is $13 (USD) for 118 ml syrup (10 mg-100 mg/5 mL)
- ↑ "Codeine". Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed). National Library of Medicine (US). 2006. Archived from the original on 28 August 2021. Retrieved 17 April 2021.
- ↑ "Guaifenesin". Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed). National Library of Medicine (US). 2006. Archived from the original on 5 March 2021. Retrieved 17 April 2021.
- ↑ "Codeine Phosphate and Guaifenesin - FDA prescribing information, side effects and uses". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 1 November 2020. Retrieved 17 April 2021.
- ↑ "Codeine/guaifenesin Prices, Coupons & Patient Assistance Programs". Drugs.com. Archived from the original on 15 August 2020. Retrieved 17 April 2021.
- Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
- Drugs with non-standard legal status
- Infobox drug articles with non-default infobox title
- Chemical articles without CAS registry number
- Articles without EBI source
- Chemical pages without ChemSpiderID
- Chemical pages without DrugBank identifier
- Articles without KEGG source
- Articles without InChI source
- Articles without UNII source
- Drugs missing an ATC code
- Articles containing unverified chemical infoboxes
- Drugs that are a combination of chemicals