WikiProjectMed talk:Request editing rights
Return to the project page "Request editing rights".
Please add your request for editing rights belowEdit
Please state what you are planning on working on and add your signature.
- Done I have some insight into bipolar disorder and mental illness issues, including some understanding of the scholarship. Koavf (talk) 02:21, 13 August 2020 (UTC)
- Done Editor for general medical content, such as encountered in general/family and emergency medicine. --Spyder212 (talk) 02:22, 13 August 2020 (UTC)
- Done Not sure what I would contribute, but I want to be supportive of this initiative. (I do not have "email this user" enabled on any Wiki project, but you can leave me a message at my en-Wiki user talk page, and tell me there if you want me to email you, and I will.) --Tryptofish (talk) 18:14, 13 August 2020 (UTC)
- Done I'd love to contribute! Family medicine for the win :) Keilana (talk) 20:46, 17 August 2020 (UTC)
- Done Sounds interesting. I'd love to contribute to some pharmaceutical articles here! --Anypodetos (talk) 14:47, 19 August 2020 (UTC)
- Done Wikipedian-in-Residence at NIOSH, specializing in workplace health and safety. John P. Sadowski (NIOSH) (talk) 19:49, 28 August 2020 (UTC)
- Done I am one of the developers of the Kiwix JS WikiMed app (part of the Kiwix family of apps). I would like to update the out-of-date links to the mobile app repositories on the WikiProjectMed:App page (NB I originally had edit access to this page and previously edited links to the Windows version of the app, possibly under the Wikipedia namespace). --GKantaris (talk) 09:55, 4 September 2020 (UTC)
- Interest in infectious disease and public health. Could you make MD wiki use HTML iframes? can get a lot more uptodate stuff across that way. --Investigatory (talk) 07:57, 17 September 2020 (UTC)